- 38’ Intrepid 2014 with cuddy cabin, day head, shower, dive door, microwave, refrigerator and own generator
- 18’ Zodiac Rib
- 2x Inflatable Paddleboards
- 2x Yamaha Wave Runners
- 2x Double Inflatable Kayaks
- 1x Kneeboard, 2x Wakeboards
- 4x Sets of water skis for adults and children
- 2x Kite Surfing Equipment
- 2x Sea Bobs
- Water trampoline
- Towable Inflatables, Donut for two, Banana
- Snorkel gear for adults and children
- Fishing gear
- Free weights/yoga mats, Precor Elliptical Machine, Spinning Bicycle
- Gazebo, beach tables, chairs and portable BBQ
Low: $260,000 P/W
High: $295,000 P/WRates are Plus Expenses
|Year Built||2009 (Original)|
First built by Westport in 2009, and later refit in 2014, Aquavita measures 164 feet in length. Previously named Xilonen V, Aquavita boasts and interior and exterior design by Donald Starkey.
Thanks to its multi-million dollar interior and exterior refit, the penthouse-like interior of Aquavita is filled with custom furniture and finishes. Walk into the dining salon, and you’ll find a handmade glass chandelier, a glass dining table that can seat up to 12, and designer glassware and serving sets. The marble foyer leads into the wood-clad main salon, which is surrounded by large windows to let in ample amounts of natural light. For entertainment, a 75″ HDTV rises up from the center console and swivels for guests in the main salon or dining room to see. Outside of the main level, there is a sky lounge above and staterooms below deck. An elevator in the foyer connects all three decks, giving guests easy access to all parts of the yacht.
Outside, it’s just as luxurious. Have a drink on the sundeck, either in the 10-person Jacuzzi or at the marble bar surrounded by barstools. If surprise guests join you, there is plenty of convertible seating with custom-designed couches, chairs and stools that can accommodate various gatherings, meetings or parties. On the Main Aft Deck, you’ll find an HDTV, a refrigerator and alfresco dining. Head to the bridge deck for more alfresco dining, a lounge area, a BBQ grill, and another large screen TV. Plenty of water toys can be found onboard, and optional Bimini shading is located throughout the yacht – allowing guests to relax in the shade or sun.
Aquavita can accommodate up to 12 charter guests in six cabins.
- 4 Double cabins
- 1 Twin cabin
- 1 convertible cabin with a Pullman berth