- 23 ft/7 m Novurania / hard top “limo” / 220 hp
- 19 ft/5.79 m Novurania Jet / 260 hp
- 4 x 3-person Yamaha VX Cruiser waverunners
- 2 x 2-person inflatable kayaks
- water skis
- towable toys
- fishing equipment
- 4 x 5000 Series Bladefish /underwater propulsion
Low: $350,000 P/W
High: $350,000 P/WRates are Plus Expenses
Rates in the Mediterranean are in Euro - Eur 315,000
|Year Built||2003 (Original)|
Built by Codecasa in 2003, and later refit in 2013, Yacht Apogee measures 205 feet in length. The exterior design and naval architecture was the work of Codecasa, and the interior design is the work of Della Role Design.
The interior of the yacht is equal parts comfortable and exquisite. In the grand foyer, guests will find a spiral staircase, an elevator and a powder room. In the main salon just beyond, plush sofa areas in neutral tones boast dark, rich accents that add an air of sophistication. An island credenza pops up in the middle of the room to reveal a large, flatscreen TV, one that rotates 360 degrees, with a Playstation and X-Box.
The dining salon can accommodate a formal dinner for up to 12, and a deluxe skylounge serves as the perfect place to dance the night away in a relaxed setting. It has a large bar with swivel chairs, plenty of comfortable seating, a disco ball and a large dance floor. There is also a full gym onboard.
The outside of Apogee is just as impressive. The sundeck is home to a 12-person Jacuzzi, and the aft deck has plenty of chaise lounges and two full wet bars. On the skylounge aft deck, a table for 12 serves as the perfect place for an alfresco dinner at sunset.
Apogee can accommodate up to 12 charter guests in 7 cabins.
- 1 Master suite with a king bed, his and hers bathrooms with a large Jacuzzi, walk-in closets and a private study with floor-to-ceiling windows
- 3 Staterooms with a king bed
- 3 Staterooms with twin beds
- 1 room that can be converted into a Stateroom with a double bed