- 1 RIB with 75 HP outboard engine
- 1 SeaDoo Spark Jet Ski, 2 seats (extra Jet Ski on request)
- Seabob (on request)
- 1 Outdoor Jacuzzi
- 2 Kayaks
- 2 Paddle boards
- 2 Towable Donuts
- Water ski
- Snorkeling Gear
- Fishing equipment
|Year Built||1985 (Original)|
ANTISAN is a 108’ motor yacht built by Alalunga at Italy’s Spertini Shipyard in 1985, and last refit in 2011. Her exterior design is by Studio Cichero with naval architecture by Spertini, and her interior is by Alalunga.
Her interior is neutral yet elegant, with walnut paneling and pastel colored fabrics. The spacious sitting room boasts an L-shaped sofa, chair, and coffee table, and a state-of-the-art entertainment system. The formal dining space is adjacent with seating for 8.
ANTISAN’s exterior features many options for relaxing and entertaining. Her large aft deck has an al fresco dining area for up to 12 guests, a generous sunbathing area forward, and a jacuzzi. Her upper deck boasts large sun pads, and a seating area with sofas and a bimini shade. She is also capable of hosting functions for up to 40 guests while cruising.
ANTISAN has a great collection of water toys and sports, including a jet ski, a seabob, kayaks, paddleboards, water skis, snorkeling gear, fishing equipment, and an assortment of towables. These are easily accessed via the swim platform, which also has underwater lights that allow you to see marine life at play each evening.
ANTISAN accommodates 11 charter guests in 5 cabins.
- Master cabin, located on the main deck, with King size bed, sitting area, wardrobe, and convertible sofa. The en suite has a jacuzzi tub and shower.
- 3 Queen cabins, located on the lower deck. Each has its own en suite with stall shower.
- A Twin cabin with 2 Single beds and an extra Pullman bunk, and en suite with stall shower.