- 1 x 35′ 345 SXF Scout with 2 x 350 HP Yamaha outboard engines
- 1 x 19′ Nautica Inflatable tender with 1 x 115 HP Yamaha engine
- 2 x SeaDoo Waverunners (with breaking system) and 270 HP engines
- 2 x 2 person Kayaks
- 4 x Nash Stand Up Paddle Boards
- Free Cruiser inflatable slide
- Water Skis (Adult and Child)
- Wake Boards
- Inflatable water chairs
- Snorkeling Gear
- Fishing Gear
Low: $98,000 P/W
High: $120,000 P/WRates are plus expenses
AMITIE is a 130’ luxury motor yacht built by Westport Shipyard in 2008. This the spacious tri-deck yacht features a sophisticated exterior design and engineering by Westport. Amitie is a versatile yacht that is perfect for island hopping in the Bahamas, entertaining family and friends, or for couples seeking a romantic escape.
The yacht’s elegant interior is designed by Nora Google, with soft, neutral furnishings set against satin mahogany paneling. Seamless windows bring in plenty of natural light, creating a warm, soothing atmosphere. There is a spacious salon with a large seating area, and a formal dining area that is modern yet comfortable.
AMITIE’s Portuguese bridge has a large seating area, ideal for taking in the passing sights, or enjoying cocktails at sunset. Al fresco dining is available on the covered aft deck or on the relaxing bridge deck. The bridge deck also features a Jacuzzi and chaise lounges. The partially shaded sun deck is another great entertaining space, with a bar, barbeque, wraparound sofas and a large sun pad.
- AMITIE can accommodate 11 charter guests in 5 cabins.
- A King Master suite, located on the main deck. It has an en suite with shower and his/hers stations.
- A King stateroom, located below port, en suite with shower.
- A King stateroom, located below starboard, en suite with shower.
- A Twin stateroom, located below port, en suite with shower.
- A Twin stateroom, located below starboard, with a fold-out Pullman, and en suite with shower.