- One tender Silinger 4,30m with Yamaha outboard 50hp
- one Jet Ski Seadoo 250hp
- one double water ski
- one single water ski
- one wakeboard
- three SUP boards
- one kayak
- snorkeling and fishing equipment
|Year Built||1995 (Original)|
Measuring 133 feet, the luxury sailing yacht Allure – previously named Corsta V – was first built in 1995, and later refit in 2009. Sterling Yachts, one of South Africa’s most prestigious shipyards, built this yacht while Angelo Lavranos, of Lavranos Marine Design Ltd, completed its exterior styling and naval architecture.
The elegant, light and airy interior of Allure was done by Puleo Inc. and International Yacht Design. It features a contemporary, open-plan salon and dining area with a lounge on one end, and the formal dining area on the other. All throughout, the yacht’s welcoming interior is complemented by deep red wood finishes, crisp white soft furnishings, light cream headliner and honey-colored, plank-wood floors.
The exterior of Allure is equal parts spacious and luxurious. The bridge deck is partially enclosed, and is complemented by comfortable seating, alfresco dining and enchanting horizon views. All throughout, Allure’s exterior has wide wraparound decks that lead to the yacht’s massive foredeck, where sun pads give guests plenty of places to relax under the warm sun.
Allure’s spacious teak decks are dotted with stunning seating and lounging options, and the large swim platform can be found just steps below. What better way to explore the Greek islands and the beautiful Mediterranean coastline than on a luxury Greece sailboat charter? Allure is the perfect boat for you!
- ALLURE accommodates 10 charter guests in 4 cabins.
- One Master stateroom with Queen size bed, love seat, and en suite facilities.
- Two Guest cabins, each with a Double bed and en suite facilities.
- One Guest cabin with a Double bed, a Single bed, and a Pullman berth, also with its own en suite facilities.