- 21′ Custom towed Xtender 150 hp
- 2 x SeaDoo jet skis RXPX 255 hp
- 2 Kayaks
- 2 Paddle boards
- Water skis
- Free weights
- Weight bench
- Inflatable toys
- Snorkeling and scuba diving equipment (rendezvous diving only)
Low: $180,000 /week
High: $200,000 /weekRates are Plus Expenses
Rates in the Mediterranean are in Euro
Eur 190,000 / Eur 210,000
|Year Built||2004 (Original)|
Built by Hakvoort of the Netherlands in 2004, ALLEGRIA is a 152’ luxury motor yacht. Featuring exquisite interior design by Glade Johnson, she underwent an extensive refit in 2016. She boasts endless options for relaxing, dining, and recreation across her four spacious decks.
Her gorgeous interior features cherry and maple burl woods, fine marbles, and stylish soft furnishings. The main salon and dining room are open plan, and includes a lounge, and a wet bar with stool seating. A foyer leads to a fully-equipped country galley to port, and a day head to starboard. The upper deck has a skylounge and TV entertainment area, with a drop down 112’’ screen, ample plush seating, and a wet bar.
ALLEGRIA’s exterior living spaces are perfect for entertaining and relaxation. The main deck has a shaded al fresco dining area aft with two tables and ample seating. The bridge deck aft has another al fresco dining area adjacent to the skylounge, and forward is a comfortable built-in seating area. Her sundeck features a wet bar, built-in seating, chaise loungers, an al fresco dining area, BBQ station, and raised Jacuzzi with oversized sunpads.
ALLEGRIA’s collection of water toys and sports includes various inflatables, jet skis, kayaks, paddleboards, wakeboards, water skis, snorkel gear and scuba equipment. There is also a gym located on the lower deck with treadmill, free weights, and a weight bench. These are easily accessed via the extended swim platform.
ALLEGRIA sleeps 11 charter guests in 5 cabins.
- A full-beam Master stateroom, located on the main deck forward. It has a King size bed, study, walk-in wardrobe, and full-beam en suite with Jacuzzi tub, rain shower and dual sinks.
- 3 VIP cabins, located on the lower deck. Each has a Queen size bed and marble en suite.
- A Twin cabin with side by side Single beds and a Pullman berth. It has a private marble en suite.