- 32’ Intrepid Center Console
- 2 x 2014 Yamaha wave runner
- 2 x Paddle boards
- 2 x Seabobs
- Dive Compressor & 4 BCs and Regulators
- Towing tube
- Snorkel equipment
- Fishing equipment
- Floating mats
- Water slide
|Year Built||1995 (Original)|
Yacht ALEXANDRA JANE (previously Kelly Anne) was built by Broward Marine in 1995 and is 110’ in length. She underwent a refit in 2017, and boasts generous deck areas, making her perfect for a relaxing and entertaining Bahamas charter.
ALEXANDRA JANE has a contemporary interior with neutral soft furnishings, elegant joinery and plenty of natural light throughout. The salon and dining area is open plan with a generous lounge aft including a plush L-shaped sofa, 2 occasional chairs, 2 ottomans and a marble-topped wet bar with seating. Forward is the formal dining area. The salon has a full entertainment system and panoramic windows. A foyer forward of the salon leads to a day head, the pilot house, and a full-beam country style galley with casual dining table.
ALEXANDRA JANE’s aft deck has an al fresco area plus additional seating. There is also a generous size cockpit, a few steps down from the aft deck. This is ideal for enjoying water sports and fishing, and leads directly onto the extended swim platform.
If you crave a quiet escape, the foredeck has an intimate upholstered seating area. The upper flybridge deck is great for relaxing and entertaining by day and night, with its deluxe Jacuzzi tub, sunpads, al fresco dining area, wet bar and partial shade.
- Alexandra Jane can accommodate 10 charter guests in 5 cabins.
- A Master stateroom with King size bed, walk-in wardrobe, and his and hers en suite facilities with a stall shower in his and a Jacuzzi tub in hers.
- A VIP cabin with Queen size walkaround bed and en suite facilities.
- 3 Guest cabins, each with side-by-side Twin beds and en suite facilities.