- 1 x 5.7m Flyer tender with Suzuki (115 hp) Outboard engine
- 1 x 4.3m Commonautica tender with Yamaha (40hp) Outboard engine
- 2 x 3-seater Sea Doo GTI-SE (130hp)
- 2 x sets Adult Water Ski
- 1 x set Children Water Ski
- 1 x Mono-ski
- 1 x Wakeboard
- 1 x Kneeboard
- 2 x Paddleboards
- 3 x Tubes
- 1 x Hot Dog water toy
- Snorkeling gear
|Year Built||2002 (Original)|
Luxury superyacht ALEXANDRA was built by Italian shipyard Benetti in 2002, and last refit in 2015. She features naval architecture by Benetti, classic Italian exterior design by Stefano Natucci, innovative interior design by Terence Disdale, and decor by Alan Jones. ALEXANDRA is part of Benetti’s Golden Bay series of semi-displacement vessels.
Her main deck has two collapsible bulwarks aft of the opulent lounge and formal dining area, offering guests beautiful panoramic views. The lounge has large cream-colored sofas, chairs and coffee tables. The formal dining area has a large table with seating for 10. ALEXANDRA also has a second smaller salon with seating and a coffee table, perfect for conversation over drinks and snacks.
Aft on the main deck is an al fresco dining area with seating for 12 guests. Her impressive sundeck has a Jacuzzi, ample seating, an al fresco dining space, and plenty of room for sunbathing and relaxing. The bow deck has another casual seating area and table suitable for al fresco cocktails and snacks.
ALEXANDRA has a beach club with swim platform and large selection of water toys and sports.
ALEXANDRA accommodates 14 guests in 7 cabins.
- A full-beam Master suite with owner’s study, located on the upper deck. It has a private en suite bathroom with Shower Jet Massage and Jacuzzi tub.
- 2 VIP cabins, located on the main deck, each with its own en suite bathroom.
- 2 Double cabins, located on the lower deck, each with its own en suite bathroom.
- 2 Twin cabins, located on the lower deck, each with its own en suite bathroom.