- 17ft Dingy with 90 hp
- 2 kayaks
- Fishing gear
Low: $30,000 P/W
High: $46,000 P/W* Rates are inclusive. Check the Additional Rate Details tab for more information.
|Year Built||1981 (Original)|
The 92ft Yacht Alaskan Story is available for yacht charters in Alaska. Built in 1981 by Westport and refitted in 2005, this luxury motor yacht accommodates up to nine guests.
Motor Yacht Alaskan Story is designed in a contemporary style with a minimalistic feel. Her salon is furnished with a large leather sofa and recliner. The neutral carpet and warm wood tones, along with the panoramic windows add to the inviting and open ambiance. Her formal dining area is separate from the salon and offers an elegant dining experience.
The aft deck is a favorite spot for fishing fanatics. Here guests not only have access to the water toys, but there are three outrigger fishing chairs and access to an extended platform below. The two large pilot houses offer a relaxed setting for sightseeing and a forward television room is also available.
In addition to the fishing gear, Yacht Alaskan Story also provides guests with two kayaks for exploring the coastline and a 17-foot tender.
- Guest Stateroom 1: With walk-around queen bed, aft.
- Guest Stateroom 2: With walk-around queen bed, aft.
- Guest Stateroom 3: With two twin beds, forward.
- Guest Stateroom 4: With two twin beds, forward.
- Single bed in TV lounge forward on the Lower Deck. Pillows remove allowing the full lower cushions for the bed. A guest sleeping here can share a bathroom with two crew and/or use a bathroom in a twin guest stateroom.
- 4 guests: $30,000 6 nights on yacht + 2 hotel nights
- 5 guests: $34,000 6 nights on yacht + 2 hotel nights
- 6 guests: $38,000 6 nights on yacht + 2 hotel nights
- 7 guests: $42,000 6 nights on yacht + 2 hotel nights
- 8 guests: $46,000 6 nights on yacht + 2 hotel nights