Previously named QM of London, Air was first launched in 1998 by the prestigious Italian shipyard, Benetti, and underwent extensive refits in 2006, 2013 and 2015. It measures 164 feet in length. The interior of the yacht was designed by Terence Disdale, and the exterior styling was completed by Stefano Natucci.
Yacht Air represents the finest of the Benetti Golden Bay series. The spectacular Owner’s suite runs the entire width of the top deck. This unique layout proves extremely popular with charter guests.
Unlike most yachts of its size, the Yacht Air is fit with seven, well-appointed cabins, all maintained by a professional 11-member crew. The interior and exterior living areas are spacious and relaxing, perfect for entertaining large groups of family and friends. Making it even more special, this one-of-a-kind yacht comes with a masseuse, as well as certified yoga, fly board and kite surfing instructors onboard.
For more active yacht charter guests, they will be delighted to know that Air comes equipped with plenty of water toys.
Tenders & Water Toys
- Rescue Tender – Novurania 430 DL with 60hp Yamaha Outboard
- Scorpion 10m Chase Tender with max. speed of 38kts
- 2 x Cayago F7 SeaBobs (2013)
- 1 x Small Seadoo Sea Scooter
- Kite surfing equipment – 2 x Xcalibur boards, 4 x Switchblade Kites and Cabrinha gear
- 4 x Naish Air Series Paddleboards
- 2 x Yamaha VX Super High Output Jet Skis
- 2 x Hobie 1 seater Kayaks
- 1 x West Marine Kayak
- 2 x Zapata Racing Flyboards (Jetpack) ( + instructor in crew)
- 1 x Jet board
- Snorkeling gear
- Various Towing Inflatables
- Water Slide 5.7m
- Running Machine (Technogym)
- Eliptical (Technogym)
- Bowflex Weights and Bench
|Length||163.9ft / 49.96m|
|Beam||29.5ft / 8.99m|
|Draft||9ft / 2.74m|