Oceanco Yachts for Charter
As the world’s leading superyacht builder, Oceanco epitomizes opulence and extravagance
As the world’s leading superyacht builder, Oceanco epitomizes opulence and extravagance. The Dutch-based builder delivers completely custom mega-yachts in the 80- to 140-meter range – some of the most stunning and awe-inspiring yachts in the world.
Since 1990, Oceanco has wowed the yachting industry with its magnificent designs, high-end interiors and superior craftsmanship. AQUIJO – a Oceanco custom creation – is one of the largest sailing yachts in the world, measuring 85.9 meters (or 281 feet). And she embodies the company’s commitment to uniqueness and innovation.
On board, the Oceanco experience is out of this world. Oceanco’s in-house design team and network of top nautical design partners continually puts out award-winning interiors. They use the best materials and fine craftsmanship – think 5-star hotel quality. In short, in terms of superyacht design, Oceanco yachts are in a class of their own.
Oceanco’s History in Yacht Design
Oceanco is a relatively new shipyard, having launched in just 1990, but they’ve quickly earned the reputation as the world’s most exclusive yachtbuilder.
The company has some of the finest facilities in the industry. Oceanco’s headquarters near Rotterdam in the Netherlands features a private harbor and hi-tech dry dock. And it’s here that the company has produced some of the world’s most modern and luxurious megayachts, including high-concept, futuristic and award-winning and record-breaking yachts.
Top Oceanco Charter Yachts
Oceanco yachts offer the best of the best in the yachting industry. Charter guests experience an unparalleled world-class experience, and some of the shipyard’s most iconic yachts are available for charter.
- The Wellesley – Originally built in 1993, The Wellesley underwent a refit in 2016. Measuring 185 feet, this megayacht is a floating luxury hotel. Interior designer Donald Starkey modeled The Wellesley after London’s iconic Art Deco hotel of the same name. The yacht features a cigar lounge (with custom humidor), as well as a main saloon with panoramic views.
- Idefix – Launched in 1998 and later refit in 2015, Idefix is a 139-foot superyacht featuring a chic interior and semi-displacement hull. With an abundance of deck space, as well as spacious, high-end interiors, the yacht offers the ultimate in high-seas entertainment.
- Lady Lola – Named the “Most Beautiful Boat in the World,” Lady Lola features superb exterior styling – a perfect example of Oceanco’s innovative designs. Inside, the yacht delivers an equally incredible experience. The owner’s deck – private from the rest of the boat – features a master stateroom, as well as a 3,500 square foot suite complete with its own private balcony.
Signature Features of Oceanco Yachts
Why charter an Oceanco yacht? From their commitment to truly spectacular interiors, to nautical innovations, a charter on an Oceanco yacht is unlike any other experience in the world.
- Completely Custom – Oceanco designs and builds yachts based on owner specifications. Therefore, no two Oceanco yachts are alike.
- Bespoke Interiors – Interiors in Oceanco yachts are awe-inspiring. Featuring the finest materials and an eye to every detail, each yacht is a floating 5-star hotel.
- Innovative Design – Oceanco continually partners with some of the top designers in the yacht industry like Terence Disdale and Igor Lobanov. In addition, the shipyard’s in-house design studio puts out some of the most incredible concept yachts in the world.
- Premium Performance – Oceanco yachts might be big, but they’re nimble. Many feature top speeds of 18 knots, and thanks to several innovative systems, cruising on an Oceanco yacht is comfortable and smooth.
Charter a Oceanco Yacht today. Contact your Worldwide Boat broker today to learn more about our Oceanco options.