Since 1968, Ferretti Yachts has produced stunningly chic superyachts, sports cruisers and flybridge yachts. Today, the Italy-based company delivers yachts in the 16- to 29-meter range, featuring signature Italian-styled exteriors matched with high-end interiors.
As Ferretti says, “comfort is a vocation,” and the company puts that motto on display in each motor yacht it produces. Comfort to Ferretti means – spacious, well-appointed interiors, innovative driving technology to deliver a soft ride, and best-in-class amenities.
Today, Ferretti offers yachts ranging from 50 feet to 96 feet, as well as a Custom Line featuring personalized superyachts over 100 feet. Classic and new Ferretti yachts are available for charter.
An Italian Shipbuilder
Ferretti is one of Northern Italy’s most renowned shipbuilders, and the company has a long history in design and production. Originally launched in 1968 by brothers Alessandro and Norberto Ferretti, the business began by producing wooden motor-sailing yachts, including its first, a 10-meter.
Through the 1970s and 1980s, Ferretti began establishing its signature look and started to focus on motor yachts exclusively. In 1982, Ferretti introduced its first motor yacht, and throughout the 80s, Ferretti developed its unique approach to the open flybridge.
In the 1990s and into today, Ferretti has continued to expand its range, offering production yachts, superyachts and a Custom Line of 100+ foot yachts that was introduced in the last decade.
Popular Ferretti Yachts for Charter
The current Ferretti range includes favorites like the Ferretti 960 and Ferretti 920, but many classic yachts like the Ferretti 750 and the 830 are still popular today (and available for charter). Many Ferretti yachts available for charter also come from the company’s Custom Line. A few favorites include:
- Amore Mio – This 100ft custom yacht features chic interiors – including a bespoke leather couches and marble surfaces – matched with an athletic, Euro-inspired exterior. She accommodates up to 10 guests and provides plenty of space to entertain, including: A shaded aft deck, a starboard-side fold-out balcony, and a sundeck.
- Sea Dog – The 80-foot SEA DOG recently underwent an extensive refit, and now features chic, high-end interiors. Her master stateroom features an en suite bathroom with whirlpool bath, and her spacious aft deck is ideal for entertaining, al fresco dining, or sunbathing.
- Paradise – Paradise is a Custom Line creation – a 94-foot flybridge style yacht – with an abundance of deck space, including a gorgeous aft deck. Her interiors feature a light, beach-inspired aesthetic and supremely comfortable master staterooms.
Key Features of Ferretti Yachts
What makes a Ferretti yacht so spectacular? Charter guests will recognize the Ferretti signature good-looks, the high-end performance, as well as the company’s commitment to comfort.
- Comfort – True to the company’s motto, a cruise aboard a Ferretti yacht is truly out of this world. The company’s yachts feature well-designed interiors with spacious open floor plans, as well as an abundance of deck space for entertaining. And thanks to the company’s use of gyrostabilization, the ride is soft and smooth.
- Exterior Styling – Ferretti has its own distinctive aesthetic: A mix of European yacht design and sporty, athletic lines. The result: Ferretti yachts look like the sea-faring version of an Italian sportscar.
- High-End Performance – Ferretti yachts are true to their athletic good looks. Each of their 75+ foot yachts are designed for performance, with top speeds up to 20 knots.
Charter a Ferretti Yacht today. Contact your charter broker at Worldwide Boat to learn more.