The first-ever Formula 1 Miami Grand Prix will be held in May 2023. Learn about the race, where it is, how to get tickets and luxury hospitality options.
The 2023 Formula 1 season is just getting out of the gates. But there’s one date that many Formula 1 fans have circled on their calendars: May 7, 2023.
After months of speculation, it’s been confirmed there will be a F1 Miami Grand Prix this May. And it’s one of just two Grand Prixes to be held in the U.S. next year. If one thing is clear: Excitement among racing fans is off the charts, and this might be the most-anticipated race of the Formula 1 season.
Have you started planning your Miami Grand Prix experience yet?
Formula 1 in Miami: Fast Facts
The race was confirmed in September and key details were released at the time. F1 Miami will be a three-day event, running from May 5-7, 2023. Here are some things to know:
- When Is It: The event features a three-day line-up, Practice on Friday (May 5), Qualifying on Saturday (May 6), and the Miami Grand Prix on Sunday (May 7).
- Where: The newly constructed Miami International Autodrome at the Hard Rock Stadium campus will host the race in Miami Gardens. It’s a short drive from major marinas and South Beach.
- What to Expect: Besides incredible racing, the Miami International Autodrome features state-of-the-art hospitality options, as well as VIP events throughout the weekend.
- Race Experience: The 5.41-kilometer track features a circuit with 19 corners and racers will reach estimated top speeds of 320 km/hour. Hard Rock Stadium, home of the Miami Dolphins, sits at the center of the circuit.
Miami Grand Prix: Luxury Race Accommodations
Miami’s Hard Rock Stadium campus is known for its high-end race experiences and convenient access to all of Miami’s best, including the nightlife in South Beach.
For racing fans, the Miami International Autodrome will provide a range of high-end race day options, including:
- F1 Paddock Club – The best of the best. Enjoy access to the Paddock Club. The exclusive club offers the best in gourmet cuisine, as well as open bars, appearances from top F1 drivers, daily pit-row walks and some of the best trackside views in the complex.
- Suites & Trackside Hospitality – From elegant suites with beautiful views, to premium seating and trackside dining, there are plenty of options to enjoy the race in luxury.
You can place a deposit now to receive first choice of hospitality packages.
Luxury Yacht Charters for Miami Grand Prix
Hard Rock Stadium is situated in Miami Gardens, a short 15-mile drive from the city’s best luxury superyacht marinas. A yacht charter offers the best in accommodations for F1 fans in Miami. A Miami yacht charter offers exclusive benefits:
- Pre- or Post-Race Events – Host clients, friends and family, or guests. A luxury superyacht makes the perfect setting for cocktail parties, elegant client meetings, and lively race-day events.
- Supreme Privacy – Escape the crowds to a quiet, oasis. Enjoy chef-prepared cuisine, world-class service and private accommodations.
- Quick Access to South Beach – Explore nearby South Beach, known for its legendary nightlife, or soak up the sun at any of Miami’s 20+ beaches. Arrive a day or two early or stay the week after and take advantage of the regions great yachting.
- Exciting Cruising Grounds – After the race, explore Miami’s incredible cruising grounds. Head south to the Keys, explore Biscayne National Park, or cruise to the exclusive hotspots in Miami and Fort Lauderdale.
Bottom line, we expect high demand for yacht charters for the Miami Grand Prix. Book your luxury charter today.
Contact your broker with Worldwide Boat to learn more about F1 Miami Grand Prix yacht charters. Now booking for May 2022.