Events & Festivals Yacht Charters
A luxury charter yacht is the perfect venue for attending the most prestigious events in the world
Planning on attending a high-profile event? Nothing is more memorable than an event held on a private luxury yacht, complete with a comfortable interior, 5-star catering, attentive crew and complete event facilities.
Not only can you arrive at the event in style, but you can keep your yacht charter moored at the dock, as a static charter, for the entire show. This would allow you to use your yacht’s beautiful interior as your hospitality suite and entertainment venue. This is the best way to mix business with pleasure and do a lot of networking at the same time! Charters like this, which are available at many ports around the world, are a unique way of hosting functions and entertaining clients at large events.
Luxury yachts offer sleek modern decor with a rich ambiance and luxurious amenities. You and your guests will celebrate in style and yacht rentals offer the finest in entertainment, cuisine and luxurious cruising. However you use your yacht charter you’ll be right in the center of the event, in the best accommodations possible, and create an experience you’ll always remember.
Why chartering a luxury yacht to see events is a great idea:
- An event charter allows you to be in the heart of the action while also offering the ultimate privacy and luxury.
- A yacht can serve as your own personal office and meeting venue.
- You can celebrate and enjoy front-row viewing from your expansive sun deck.
- Chartering a yacht saves you from the hassle of booking hotel rooms and dealing with crowds.
- You can make chartering a yacht a personal experience and invite your closest family and friends to join.
- Yachts offer maximum levels of security.
- Having such a great base, charter guests who visit different ports by yacht, are perfectly positioned to take in the sights and landmarks of a city to complement the event.
- For those enjoying an event as part of a more extended vacation, you can cruise into other ports as you like.