Antalya Yacht Charter
Antalya yacht charters offer a destination stunningly beautiful and rich in history and Mediterranean seaside vibes. Around each corner and down every cobble-stone alley, history awaits, as do classic Med flavors, outdoor adventures, and beautiful islands.
History is all around. Take a stroll through the Old Town in the Kaleici district, and be wowed by 4th Century arch, Hadrian’s Gate. Or visit the Old Harbor with is boutiques and charming cafes.
But even if you’re not a history buff, Antalya is a favorite yacht charter destination. One reason is that this city – the so-called Turkish tourism capital – offers plenty to do and discover. Sparkling beaches and upscale beach clubs, serene islands, and towering waterfalls are all within a short trip to Antalya.
Whether you want to soak up all the history and explore ruins, or you prefer modern comforts and attractions, an Antalya yacht charter is the perfect way to explore Turkey’s beloved Turquoise Coast.
Antalya Yacht Charter Highlights
- World Heritage sites and ancient ruins
- Excellent beaches and beach clubs
- Charming Old Towns
- Hiking and waterfall tours
- Amazing cuisine at upscale restaurants
Antalya Yacht Charter: When to Go
Antalya is Turkey’s principal beach resort town, and as such, travelers flock here for the Mediterranean summer. In fact, Antalya’s population doubles during the summer months. Summertime visitors to Antalya are greeted by balmy temperatures, usually in the upper-80s and 90s, and plenty of sun-soaked days. Rain is a rarity.
Many choose to explore Antalya in the quieter shoulder-season months. May and June and September and October offer more mellow temperatures, as well as a fewer crowds. During these months, temperatures range from the low-80s to upper-70s and offer excellent sailing conditions.
What to See and Do in Antalya
Antalya offers something for everyone. Whether you fancy historical tours, or you’re looking for relaxing beach vibes, you’ll find it here. These are some must-see attractions:
- Kaleici District – The main Old Town is still protected by the Roman and Hellenistic walls built in 130 AD. One of the most amazing stretches is Hadrian’s Gate, a gorgeous arch made for Emperor Hadrian. An evening stroll amongst the Ottoman mansions is a must.
- Konyaalti Beach – One of the region’s most popular stretches of sand, Konyaalti features a palm-lined promenade with bars and restaurants, as well as incredible views of the surrounding mountains. Lara Beach is another great family-friendly swim spot.
- Karst Springs – Explore the limestone mountains in Antalya’s countryside, and be sure to stop at Karst Springs, a gorgeous network of waterfalls and springs that’s one of Antalya’s natural wonders.
- Festivals – Antalya is Turkey’s cultural hub, with a calendar full of film fests and cultural events. A few of the best include the Golden Orange Film Festival, as well as the Kaleici Old Town Festival.
- Old Harbor – The marina in Antalya isn’t just amazing beautiful, it’s also a dining hotspot. Stop here for Turkish delights like swordfish kebabs and Turkish baklava.
- Kalkan & Kas – Discover the sleepy fishing village of Kalkan. Located a short cruise from Antalya, this stunning port is perfect for seaside dining or inland adventures. Kas is another artsy seaside town that’s perfect for kayaking and taking in sunsets over coffee.
- Koprulu Canyon National Park – Explore the dramatic cliffs and beautiful blue-green waters of this canyon. It’s an ideal destination for white-water rafting trips, if you’re looking for an adrenaline rush.
- Explore Phaselis – Once Alexander the Great’s wintertime hub, the historic port of Phaselis is a must-see. Explore the theater, aqueducts and temples. If you go, be sure to take the cable car to the top of Tahtali Mountain for incredible views.
Contact your broker with Worldwide Boat to learn more about yacht charters in Antalya