Tahiti Yacht Charters
Tahiti yacht charters are your dream vacation. From the island’s secluded white sand beaches and unique marine life, to the postcard-worthy turquoise waters and mountainous jungles, the island is stunningly beautiful. And its remoteness offers peace unlike anywhere else in the world. Plus, South Pacific offers plenty to do and explore on a luxury boat charter: jungle hikes, ATV tours, new cuisine, cultural festivals, and of course, nearly 200 islands and atolls to discover.
The sparkling waters of the South Pacific conjure up images of tranquility and natural beauty. And Tahiti – the stunning island with emerald lagoons and quiet beaches – is at the center of it all. The largest atoll in French Polynesia, Tahiti offers yacht charter guests a tropical paradise that’s ideal for finding true peace.
Tahiti Yacht Charter Highlights
- Breathtaking turquoise lagoons
- Coral atolls & vibrant coral reefs
- Fantastic snorkeling and diving
- Miles of deserted sandy beaches
Showing 1–4 of 12 results
When to Go
The best time for a yacht charter in Tahiti is during their winter months, which run from April to November. This dry season has lower humidity, temperatures in the mid-80s, and hardly any rain or storms. Additionally, if you prefer a sailing yacht, these months offer constant southeasterly trade winds that temper the heat from the sun and fill the sails of your yacht.
Water Conditions: The waters of the South Pacific are inviting year-round, with temperatures hovering in the mid-to-high 70s. Typically, the swells are calm, although they do climb in the wet season.
Yacht Charters in Tahiti – Where to Go
Every island, atoll, and port of call in Tahiti and French Polynesia has its own unique flair. From exclusive black pearl jewelers – (Tahiti is the world’s black pearl capital) – to spas and outdoor adventures, seeing all of French Polynesia would take a lifetime.
But that’s the advantage of touring Tahiti by superyacht. You and your guests can experience more of Tahiti and the region’s sights, sounds, and tastes.
Every yacht charter itinerary is personalized to create a unique luxury vacation. You might tour the Society Islands, which includes the cosmopolitan Tahiti, the ultra-exclusive Bora Bora, and scenic Moorea, for a taste of Polynesian culture, cuisine and charm. Or choose to tour the entire region – from Tahiti to Fiji – stopping to explore undiscovered beaches and lagoons, hidden restaurants and spas, and the region’s stunning vistas along the way.
The good news: The itinerary is up to you. Charter a yacht and create an itinerary that includes all of the best places in the South Pacific:
- Bora Bora – One of Tahiti’s best-known destinations, Bora Bora is the crown jewel of the Society Islands. Set on a crystal-clear bay, Bora Bora is the ultimate destination for R&R, as the island is home to world-class spas, beach resorts and numerous secluded beaches.Escape to Matira Beach, one of the island’s best-kept secrets, and enjoy the white-sand beaches. This is a great beach for snorkeling, kayaking and water sports. Bora Bora’s warm waters are also great for scuba diving and paddleboarding, and ATV tours and helicopter rides offer exciting explorations of the island’s interior.
- Moorea – Lush and breath-takingly beautiful, Moorea is one of the most stunning islands in French Polynesia. The island is known for its warm, welcoming spirit, and is a popular destination for honeymoons.There’s plenty to do here. Belvedere Lookout is a hiking spot that offers incredible views of Moorea’s lush mountains. Plus, you’ll find great snorkeling at all of Moorea’s relaxed beaches, including Ta’ahiamanu Beach and Temae Beach.
- Huahine – Nicknamed the “Garden of Eden,” Huahine is a dazzling tropical paradise. Here you’ll find picture-perfect white-sand beaches and laid-back vibes. The island is home to just 6,000 people, and as such, it’s rustic and charming. When you go, be sure to grab a frozen cocktail at the Huahine Yacht Club.
- Raiatea – This island is rich in culture and history, and welcomes visitors with its warm, laid-back vibes. Raiatea offers plenty to do and explore. It’s one of the top charter destinations in French Polynesia, thanks to its numerous bays, moorings and marinas. Plus, many Leeward Islands are nearby, so it’s a great stop on an island-hopping adventure.One option: Explore the ancient ruins at Taputapuatea Marae and Arahurahu Marae. You can also discover Raiatea on ATV and Jeep tours or escape to one of the island’s pristine beaches.
- Tahaa – Escape to Tahaa for the best in seclusion and relaxation. There are plenty of ways to experience Tahaa’s natural beauty: Scuba diving, waterfall hikes, ATV overland tours, and snorkeling at the coral gardens.
How Much Does It Cost to Charter a Yacht in Tahiti
The cost of a yacht charter in Tahiti is dependent on a number of factors, including the length of the boat you choose, your itinerary, and the duration of your vacation. Typically, smaller sailing yachts range in price from $20,000 to $50,000 per week. Luxury motor yachts in Tahiti cost on average between $75,000 and $250,000 per week.
Tahiti Yacht Charters – What to See & Do
Thanks to Tahiti’s unique geography, yacht charters in the region offer itineraries full of exhilarating moments. Each island in the region – from Bora Bora to Huahine – offers new experiences and sites to explore. You can peruse the handiwork of local artisans in an area market or try to ride the waves on a surfboard in Bora Bora.
Regardless of where you roam in the South Pacific, you’ll be able to find the solitude you’ve been craving and untouched natural beauty on your Tahiti yacht charter.
Looking for some inspiring reasons to consider chartering a yacht in Tahiti? From postcard-worthy moorings to unforgettable sea adventures, here are some of the reasons to consider experiencing Tahiti by superyacht:
World-Class Snorkeling and Diving
Tahiti – the largest of the Society Islands – and the nearby Leeward Islands boast some of the world’s best snorkeling. Nowhere else on Earth will you find such rich, rare and abundant marine life. Nearly every lagoon – dazzlingly with that world-renowned aquamarine color – is dotted with a coral reef. And dolphins, porpoises, sea turtles, neon-hued reef fish and vibrant corals call these reefs home.
Simply stated, Tahiti is the world’s best destination for an unforgettable snorkeling and diving adventure.
Fortunately, all these world-class snorkeling spots are, quite literally, at your doorstep. Wake up. Enjoy a breakfast of exotic fruit prepared by your personal chef. Then, your day of snorkeling begins.
Your crew knows the region’s dive spots like the back of their hands. That means you can avoid the overcrowded lagoons in favor of hidden, off-the-beaten-path reefs, coves, and diving hotspots. Not to mention, all your equipment is on board – so you can take a dive whenever you please.
Private Black-Sand Beaches
Imagine dropping anchor in a crystal-clear lagoon. A secluded black-sand beach – shrouded in palm trees and vibrant flowers – beckons you for a day of respite. You spend the day relaxing to a symphony of surf, wind and wildlife, while you feast on Polynesian-inspired eats and cocktails. You and your guests are the only souls for miles.
Sounds like paradise, right?
Well, in Tahiti and French Polynesia, this blissful scene can occur every day on your luxury yacht charter. The French republic is home to 118 islands, including more than 80+ atolls, and many of these islands remain isolated and untouched.
Choose to relax beachside for the day with drinks and a chef-prepared lunch, or ask your captain about other unique, one-of-a-kind jungle adventures. Beyond the beaches, many of French Polynesia’s atolls feature hidden waterfalls, ATV adventures, and panoramic vistas.
Fortunately, you don’t have to plan ahead. Choose your adventure as you go — your captain will make sure you experience the region’s untouched, secluded, and postcard-worthy beaches.
Mouth-Watering Polynesian Cuisine
Fancy yourself a foodie? Well, there’s nothing quite like dining aboard a superyacht. A personal chef is ready to design a Polynesian-inspired menu (with hints of French cooking) that will awaken all the senses. Try Poisson cru, a Tahitian twist on ceviche, featuring lime juice and coconut milk marinated red tuna, that will literally melt in your mouth.
Or sample the region’s exotic fruits like breadfruit, a sweet, starchy fruit unique to the region. (Of course, pineapple, banana, coconut, and fresh seafood are available in abundance in Tahiti, too.)
Want to experience a tasting menu? Or a Tahitian pairing? Let your chef craft a culinary tour of the islands that you’ll remember for ages – and feast on deck as the sunsets.
Plus, your crew can help you explore Tahiti’s numerous five-star eateries when you reach a port of call. Your crew will be happy to offer Tahitian recommendations for fine dining – like L’O à la Bouche, a gourmet eatery serving up unique island dishes – or romantic waterfront restaurants like Le Coco’s. Whatever food is on your mind, your chef will be happy to create or guide you to it.
Tahiti Yacht Charter Reviews
Here are some Tahiti charter reviews from our clients:
We had a magnificent experience on our charter in Tahiti, everything went on smoothly and the vacation was utterly enjoyable. Besides having the whole family together, the week on the yacht was like being in paradise. Climate played on our side, just one shower for 10 minutes more or less.
We had the most AMAZING time in Tahiti. I have never seen my husband so relaxed and the crew, looked after our every need. The food prepared by the Chef was so good and we all had a great time with the water sports. The itinerary was perfect for us and we loved swimming every day in the pristine water at whatever cove we visited. I actually cried as we said goodbye to the crew on our last day. An unforgettable experience. A very big thank you to everyone involved. We will definitely be back.
Book Your Tahiti Yacht Charter
French Polynesia is made up of 118 islands throughout five archipelagos within the South Pacific Ocean, just a perfect destination for yacht charters. Many people refer to the entire area simply as Tahiti, which is the largest island in the group. Book your Tahiti yacht charter today and explore the numerous exciting islands of the region.