Mexico Yacht Charters
An oasis of palm-fringed beaches, lush jungles, spicy cuisine, a vibrant nightlife and some of the most hospitable locals around, Mexico is a popular destination for yacht charters — and for good reason. In Mexico, there is a little something for everyone, from lush jungles to Mayan ruins.
Whether you’re looking for a relaxing vacation on the beach, a non-stop party, or a chance to explore some of the wildest landscapes, this part of the world has it all.
There are two main areas to explore on private Mexico yacht charters:
- Sea of Cortez on the west coast – Sea of Cortez one of the most fascinating bio-regions and the richest body of water in the world. Many of the islands in the Sea of Cortez are UNESCO protected. This is Mexico’s main yacht chartering region.
- Riviera Maya on the east coast – a haven of white-sand beaches, palm trees and Mayan ruins. These region has a similar climate to the Caribbean and it has a tropical feel.
See as much of it as you can — everywhere you go on your Mexico yacht charter in Sea of Cortez or Riviera Maya, will only make you want to see more.
Mexico Yacht Charter Highlights
• Named “the world’s aquarium” by Jacques Cousteau
• A myriad of sea life: sea lions, whales, manta rays, and dolphins
• Secluded and serene
• Sun drenched sandy beaches
• Romantic sunsets and incredible local cuisine