Florida Yacht Charters
South Florida is America’s yachting capital, and that makes sense. In every port or hidden key, visitors are treated to a wide variety of adventures and enduring landscapes to explore. From the picturesque beaches of the Florida Keys, to the lively nightlife scene in Miami and Fort Lauderdale, Florida yacht charters offer action-packed itineraries.
Yacht charter guests can explore the 1,700 islands and cays in the Florida Keys, and relax at beach bars, go deep-sea fishing, or snorkel major reefs. Many choose to stick to the mainland in Miami and Fort Lauderdale, which offer access to world-class restaurants, luxury shopping, and incredible scenery in Miami Beach, Biscayne Bay, or the nearby Bimini.
Bottom line: Whether you prefer the relaxed atmosphere of the Florida Keys, or the upscale amenities in South Beach, a Florida yacht charter is an experience unlike any other.
Florida Yacht Charter Highlights
- Cosmopolitan cities like Miami and Ft. Lauderdale
- More than 1,700 islands to explore in the Florida Keys
- Some of the world’s best nightclubs
- More than 200 pristine and picturesque beaches
- Great reefs for snorkeling and shipwreck dives
- World-class marlin and sport fishing