Find Caribbean Crewed Yachts for the Vacation of a Lifetime
The Caribbean is one of the most popular destinations for yacht charters in the world, featuring crystal-blue waters, white-sand beaches, and more than 5,000 islands and cays to explore. With so many islands to choose from, your Caribbean yacht charter itinerary can be tailored to your preferences, giving you the perfect opportunity to island-hop and explore everything the tropical islands have to offer while comfortably kicking back inside luxurious accommodations on the water.
On your private yacht charter, you will be able to explore lively harbors, secluded beaches, tropical rainforests, world-class dive sites, and much more. The possibilities are endless!
Caribbean Yacht Charter Highlights
- More than 5,000 islands and cays to explore
- A great winter destination
- Crystal-clear, sparkling blue waters
- Long stretches of white-sand beaches
- Luxury hotels, five-star restaurants, and spas
- Islands with their own unique cultures and cuisines
- A large selection of crewed yachts for charter
When to Go
Caribbean Yachting Season
The Caribbean high season for yacht charters runs from mid-December to early May, with Christmas and New Year’s the most popular and busiest times of the year. But due to the islands’ locations near the equator, temperatures remain ideal throughout the year, making off-season charters just as enjoyable.
Keep in mind, however, that there is an increased chance for storms and hurricanes during the summer season, mainly from mid-August to mid-November. Most charter yachts leave the area during that time.
Caribbean Crewed Motor Yacht Charters
Caribbean Catamaran Charters
Caribbean Crewed Sailing Yacht Charters
Area Guide: Caribbean Charter Destinations
Are you ready to explore all that the Caribbean has to offer? There are three main island areas in the Caribbean, all fantastic destinations for Caribbean charter yacht vacations.
The Grenadines are untouched by mass tourism and industry, and they are the perfect charter destination if you are looking for solitude and you enjoy exploring remote areas. A great combination of lush rain forests and sandy beaches awaits!
This is a great summer charter destination because the islands aren’t usually affected by hurricanes.
The Leeward Islands
Leeward Islands yacht rentals offer the perfect combination of luxury and solitude. You can visit the glitzy islands of St. Maarten and St. Barts one day and get lost in the remoteness and tranquility of Anguilla the next day.
These islands are rich in history and offer great restaurants, upscale resorts, and trendy harbors.
The Virgin Islands
The Virgin Islands are the perfect location for first-time charterers and families because of their calm waters, protected natural anchorages, and short distances between the islands.
The BVI are a great destination for a catamaran or sailing yacht charter. Caribbean locations here have constant yet mild trade winds year round, and the area offers fantastic diving and snorkeling.
Where Can I Charter a Yacht?
When you choose Worldwide Boat as your Caribbean yacht charter broker, we can help you charter a luxury boat anywhere in the Caribbean or anywhere else you’d like to go, from the Mediterranean to Alaska to the Galapagos Islands.
How Do I Book a Private Yacht?
The best Caribbean yacht charters can be booked in just a few easy steps:
- Choose our experienced yacht charter specialists to assist you through the process of booking a yacht.
- Search by destination or by boat, or use our advanced search tool to filter your options by the number of guests, yacht type, destination, and/or your budget.
- Pick the option that best fits your needs and your dream vacation.
- Reserve your yacht by signing a contract with the yacht owner.
- Enjoy your vacation!
How Much Does it Cost to Charter a Yacht in the Caribbean?
Weekly rates for Caribbean boat charters are dependent on a number of factors, including the type of yacht, the season, and your destination. Motor yachts, for example, typically range from $15,000 (yachts up to 80 feet) to $150,000 or more (yachts over 150 feet) per week.
During the Caribbean high season (Christmas, New Year’s, and January/February), yacht charter Caribbean prices tend to increase slightly. Areas with large charter fleets, like St. Martin, tend to have more competitive pricing than areas with smaller fleets.
How Much Does it Cost to Charter a Catamaran in the Caribbean?
Most catamarans offer all-inclusive rates, which start at $10,000 for catamarans under 50 feet and run up to $50,000 or more for catamarans of 80 feet or more. The Caribbean is an ideal destination for a catamaran charter, and across the region, you’ll find a variety of sailing and power cats available for charter.
Ultimately, the cost of a catamaran charter is dependent on the time you visit, where you go, local taxes, and the number of ports you visit. A luxury yacht charter in the Caribbean’s high season (New Year’s or Christmas) will cost significantly more than a catamaran charter in summer.
Can I Rent a Yacht for a Day?
Rates for yacht rentals are usually weekly, but when you talk to a Caribbean yacht charter broker at Worldwide Boat, we can look at your budget, plans, and interests to help you get the best experience possible.
Caribbean Yachting Hotspots
Caribbean sailing charters give you access to white-sand beaches and laid-back island vibes, but they can also offer action-packed itineraries. From island-hopping and hiking to snorkeling and cliff-jumping, adventure awaits on a Caribbean yacht charter!
Some of the region’s must-see destinations include:
- St. Martin: Known for its upscale eateries and amazing cuisine, as well as high-end spas, shopping and casinos, St. Martin is the yachting capital of the Caribbean. This island is part French and part Dutch, and it’s close to islands like St. Barts and Anguilla, making it a favorite jumping-off point for island-hopping adventures.
- St. Barts: St. Barts (sometimes called St. Barths) beckons A-listers to its posh beach clubs, fashionable shops, and five-star eateries. Visitors will find a collection of truly spectacular powdery beaches, Michelin-starred restaurants, and excellent shoreside amenities, all within cruising distance of St. Martin.
- Antigua: Antigua epitomizes the relaxation and bliss of the Caribbean. Known for its 365 beaches (one for every day of the year), the tiny island is a sailor’s dream, offering warm waters, steady winds, safe anchorages, and a lively regatta calendar.
- Grenada: Grenada is revered for its beautiful beaches, abundant marine wildlife, and vibrant cuisine (spiced with local nutmeg, mace, and allspice). Spend a day relaxing on Grand Anse Beach, which is consistently ranked one of the best in the world. Island-hop to neighboring isles like Petite Martinique, or spend a day snorkeling one of Grenada’s famous reefs.
- Anguilla: Anguilla is one of the most tranquil Leeward islands. Escape to Dream Bay or one of the numerous nearby coral cays for some supreme R&R. A diving and snorkeling mecca, Anguilla is home to some of the Caribbean’s best shipwreck dives. Plus, the island boasts a calendar of must-see festivals and events, including a jazz festival in November and Carnival in August.
Why Charter a Yacht in the Caribbean?
The best Caribbean yacht charters offer a bit of everything: Relaxation, sun-soaked beaches, delicious culinary treats, refreshing rum-infused cocktails, and calm waters for cruising. Here are some highlights:
The Inescapable Beauty of White-Sand Beaches
Caribbean beaches have almost a mythical quality to them. It’s no wonder explorers were once willing to board wooden ships and travel thousands of miles just to see them in person.
Every island offers a selection of untouched and charming beaches for you to explore. From one-of-a-kind places like “Pig Beach” in the Bahamas to the cosmopolitan Great Bay Beach in Philipsburg, St. Martin, the beaches across the Caribbean offer legendary sights and attractions.
Colorful Celebrations and Friendly Faces
The Caribbean is known for its parades, bars, nightclubs, and parties, not to mention world-famous cocktails. When you want to step off of your luxury yacht charter, Caribbean shores and islands offer a world of fun to immerse yourself in.
A few must-see events include the St. Barth’s Bucket (if you’re into superyacht racing), the annual Carnival celebration, and the St. Lucia Jazz & Arts Festival.
Amazing Wildlife and Adventure
If snorkeling in vibrant and colorful coral reefs, diving into underwater museums, or parasailing over clear waters are some of the items on your bucket list, you can certainly get it all done during your visit to the Caribbean.
You’ll find a variety of unique adventures, from the underwater sculpture park of the Grenadines to the natural seaside baths in Virgin Gorda and hiking the Pitons in St. Lucia. The Caribbean gives you to plenty of chances to get outside and enjoy yourself.
Because the area is so close to the equator, the Caribbean offers warm weather to lounge in all year round. Feel pampered aboard a luxury crewed rental yacht, and then feel calm while sinking your toes into soft, powdery white sand. Enjoy the spas, rum cocktails, and quiet, isolated beaches: Charter guests can experience supreme relaxation in the Caribbean.
Book Your Caribbean Charter With Worldwide Boat
Discover the beauty of the Caribbean with a luxury crewed yacht charter. Contact a broker with Worldwide Boat today to learn more about available yachts and itineraries for the Caribbean.
Last edited by Katja Kukovic