Nassau Yacht Charters
The Bahamas’ bustling capital city Nassau beckons yachters each year thanks to its idyllic climate, sparkling beaches, and its crystal-clear waters. Nassau is the Bahamas’ yacht charter hub, as it’s the perfect jumping off point for the Exumas or the Out Islands.
Yet, Nassau is a charter destination of its own, as well. From gourmet restaurants serving up Caribbean-inspired cuisine, to shopping and historic tours, the city offers plenty to explore. Not to mention, across New Providence Island (where Nassau is located), there’s a variety of adventures for visitors. Cable Beach is a favorite destination, as is nearby Rose Island.
Another must-see destination: Paradise Island. Connected to Nassau via a causeway, Paradise Island offers the best of the best in luxury amenities. The island is home to several world-famous golf courses, adventure parks where you can swim with dolphins, casinos and some of the best restaurants in the Bahamas.
Nassau Yacht Charter Highlights
- Launching point for Bahamas charters to the Exumas or Berry Islands
- Nonstop flights from most US and European hubs
- Lively nightclubs and nightlife activities on Paradise Island
- Incredible gourmet restaurants
- Golfing at legendary oceanside courses
- World-class marinas and docking facilities