Atlantis Yacht Charters
Many yacht charters in the Bahamas start at the most perfect location imaginable – the Atlantis Resort and Marina. The Atlantis is home to what is arguably the best mega-yacht marina in the Bahamas, so it serves as a base for most yacht charters.
The Atlantis Marina is one of the world’s finest marinas in the Caribbean, accommodating yachts of up to 240 feet. Marina guests can enjoy all the amenities and services available to resort guests, including the water park, casinos, nightclubs, and marine exhibits.
Explore With a Yacht Charter: Atlantis Highlights
- World-class Casino with over 700 slots and 85 table games
- An amazing marine exhibit, one of the largest in the world
- Aquaventure water park
- Great nightclubs and restaurants
- Tom Weiskopf-designed Ocean Club Golf Course
Things to Do & See at the Atlantis
Before starting your Bahamas yacht charter and leaving for the beautiful Exumas, we recommend you spend the first night at the Atlantis Marina and enjoy many wonderful activities that Atlantis resort offers.
Explore Aquaventure on Your Atlantis Yacht Charter
Atlantis’ Aquaventure is a 141-acre water park that’s as whimsical and exciting as its name implies. It features 11 pools, 20 swimming areas, more than 20 million gallons of water, authentic-looking Atlantean-themed towers, high-speed water slides, wave pools, and more. If you have adventurous kids (or adults) in your charter party, make sure you check out this water park and have a fun day splashing in the water.
For a taste of the wonder only this locale can provide, be sure to do the following:
- Experience the splendor of the park’s Royal Baths
- Take in the idyllic views from the zero-entry pool
- Plummet into a shark-filled lagoon from Aquaventure’s “Leap of Faith,” a six-story Mayan Temple waterslide
- Check out “The Dig,” an exhibit that allows you to take a journey through the streets and tunnels of the legendary “lost city of Atlantis,” and end up at the sea – where you can explore 50K+ sea creatures
- Grab an inner tube and head to “The Current & Rapids,” a one-mile journey through waves, rapids, tunnels, mysterious caves, and other surprises
- Rent paddle boats, snorkeling, and other water sports equipment in a protected environment at the seven-acre Paradise Lagoon
Peeking out of the lush landscapes, exotic flowers and towering palms of Atlantis Paradise Island, Aquaventure water park is a magical world unlike any other. As one of the largest waterparks in the Eastern Hemisphere, it is designed to be a multi-day experience – so make sure you include Aquaventure to your Atlantis yacht charter itinerary and let the adventure abound.
Try Your Luck at the Atlantis Casino
Try your luck at gambling at the Atlantis Casino where you can play the largest selection of slots in all of the Caribbean. The 50,000 square foot casino has over 90 table games and 850 slot machines. Fitted with the latest in ticket/ticket-out technology, some of the most popular slots include: Quick Hit Platinum, Shadow Diamond, Dragon Rising, Super Rise of Ra, Ultimate Diamond, Sinbad, Howling Wolf and Wheel of Pharaoh.
Are card and dice games more your style? Atlantis Casino has plenty – plus, it has Las Vegas rules, experienced dealers, and 86 table games like Blackjack, Baccarat, Mini-Baccarat, Craps, Roulette, Let It Ride Poker, Caribbean Stud Poker and more.
Never gamed before? Well, Atlantis is the best place to start. With complimentary gaming lessons available each and every day, the professional Casino team at Atlantis Paradise Island will teach you everything you need to know.
Why not spend an evening of fun gambling before you set sail for your yacht charter adventures in the Exumas?
Swim with Dolphins at the Atlantis
Dolphin Cove gives Atlantis yacht charter guests the opportunity to swim, play, feed and interact with dolphins, exotic fish, sharks and birds in the most luxurious setting possible.
Taking up 14 acres of nearly 7 million gallons of sparkling seawater, this intimate, one-of-a-kind experience is home to one of the most sophisticated marine habitats in the entire world. Centered around its main inhabiting species – dolphins – Dolphin Cay gives yacht charter guests the opportunity to swim, play, feed and interact with dolphins, exotic fish, sharks and birds in the most luxurious setting possible.
Next time you’re in the area, hop off the boat, book a night’s stay at Atlantis Paradise Island, and make the most of your Dolphin Cay day with the following activities:
- Hop in the shallow water. Ready to get up-close and personal with bottlenose dolphins? Open to all ages, this experience gives you thirty minutes to play and swim with dolphins, in a small group setting, as well as all-day access to Dolphin Cay’s private beach.
- Go for a deep-water swim. This unique adventure lets you glide next to dolphins and explore the depths of Atlantis’s Dolphin Cay on your very own hand-held scooter. For the main event, be sure to try Dolphin Cay’s signature “foot push” – where participants are propelled across the lagoon powered by nothing more than two dolphins.
- Become a temporary trainer. Whether you’re a young child or an adult, Dolphin Cay has multiple programs that allow you to be a dolphin and sea lion trainer for the day.
- Get to know the stingrays. Get an amazing, hands-on experience withhundreds of Cownose stingrays and the area’s plentiful exotic fish. Through this activity, work with a professional trainer as you learn how to feed and snorkel with stingrays in a lagoon.
Book Your Private Atlantis Yacht Charter With Worldwide Boat
Atlantis Yacht Charters offer a variety of exciting activities for the whole family. Speak with your charter broker to see how you can include Atlantis to your itinerary on your next yacht charter in the Bahamas.