Ready for a gourmet dining experience fully tailored to your personal preferences?
Picture this: You wake up, and you are in the middle of the Caribbean. You are relaxing on your yacht’s deck, soaking in the sun, and letting the fresh ocean breeze flow through your hair.
In short, you are in pure bliss. What could make this adventure even better? Not much. But a member of your yacht crew by your side, with a tray of your personal chef’s special eggs benedict and a chilled mimosa, could be just the thing to make your luxury charter even more luxurious.
On your next adventure on the water, book a private yacht charter and turn your trip into the vacation of your dreams. Whether you are in the mood for contemporary American fare, just want to snack on a plate of fresh food and vegetables, or are craving a four-course menu that includes tender filet mignon, sweet potato puree, desserts like chocolate mousse or crème brulee and more – your Chef is there to ensure whatever you eat is tailor-made to absolute perfection. Working with you, before the charter, to create personalized menus of you and your guests’ favorite dishes – from anywhere in the world – a personal charter Chef, in one word, makes your life easier.
And it doesn’t just stop with breakfast, lunch and dinner. Want to host a decadent dinner party with your closest friends and family? In the mood to throw a Gatsby-esque soiree and invite new faces you just met at your destination? Either way, your Chef can make it happen – because, on a luxury charter yacht, your every craving is the Chef’s demand.
Intrigued? We would be. Read below to find out more about the charter cuisine.
- All charter guests will be given a “preference form” to fill out prior to their charter.
- Charter cuisine does not come with a fixed menu; all meals will be tailored to the guests’ preferences and special requests.
- The preference form will help the Chef provision and plan meals for guests onboard the charter.
- The guests will have a chance to speak with the Chef prior to the charter to discuss the details of their menu.
- Boats can accommodate different kinds of diets, dietary restrictions and styles – from gluten-free, vegan, vegetarian, and lactose free menus, to Southern style BBQ, fancy French cuisine and more.
- Your yacht will stock up its bar with the guests; favorite beers, wines, spirits and mixers.
- Kids-friendly menus are also available on charter yachts.
For more information about charter cuisine, or to reserve your luxury crewed charter, please call 305-396-6996.