- Tender #1 Custom Castoldi 16’ 125 HP diesel jet
- Tender #2 Custom Castoldi 15’ 125 HP diesel jet
- Snorkeling equipment all sizes
- Inflatable, towable tubes and wing
- Fishing gear (many options)
- Inflatable Paddle Boards
- Inflatable Kayaks – double and single
- Gym equipment
Low: $100,000 P/W
High: $125,000 P/WRates are plus expenses
Measuring 122 feet in length, the luxury super yacht Masteka 2 is a tri-deck yacht that was built by Kha Shing Enterprises in 2008. The naval architecture was completed by both Kha Shing and Dubois Naval Architects, and the interior design was the work of Rhoades Young Ltd, Kha Shing, and the current owner.
Masteka 2 has a distinctly modern and elegant design scheme. Very large panoramic windows and portholes provide ample amounts of natural light, while contemporary Australian décor – like medium-dark, cherry wood finishes, soft cream carpets, handcrafter leather wall panels and dark woods – can be found throughout. A furnished saloon and dining area is home to plush seating areas, a timber table, and a galley with marble bench tops and a lounge area. Upstairs, a skylounge with panoramic windows is the perfect place for a casual cocktail with family and friends.
In addition to its interior areas, Masteka 2 boasts great exterior deck areas that are perfect for relaxing, entertaining and dining. In front of the bridge, a Spa Pool tub is surrounded by plush seating for all on board, while beyond, alfresco dining can be found on the spacious aft deck. On the upper deck, a large teak deck is home to countless sun lounges – making it a great place to sunbathe under the warm sun.
- MASTEKA 2 accommodates 12 charter guests in 5 cabins.
- 1 Master cabin has a large bathroom with a spa, walk-in closets, a pop-up TV and a small study.
- 2 Double cabins have drop-down flat screen TV’s and en suite bathrooms with heated towel rails.
- 2 Twin cabins have Pullman bunks, drop-down flat screen TV’s and en suite bathrooms with heated towel rails.