- 27 ft (8.22m) Novurania Chase 450 hp inboard diesel
- 23 ft (7m) Novurania Chasae w/ 350hp inboard diesel
- 2x 2 person waverunners
- 2x Hobie Quest Kayaks
- 1x Seabob
- 2x paddle boards
- Snorkel gear
- Plethora of inflatable and towable toys
- Rave Sports Water Trampoline
- SCUBA: 4x Full sets gear, compressor (Rendezvous only)
Low: $650,000 P/W
High: $725,000 P/WRates are Plus Expenses
Rates in the Mediterranean are in Euro - Eur 595,000
|Builder||Abeking & Rasmussen|
EXCELLENCE V is a 200’ motor yacht built by Abeking & Rasmussen and launched in 2011. Her striking interior is by Reymond Langton Design. She is known for her sweeping exterior lines, large windows, and a circular glass elevator that connects her 5 impressive decks.
Her upper salon has a relaxed ambiance, with centered white sofas, blue occasional chairs, and games tables surrounded by large windows. Adjacent to the aft deck is a lounge with a plush L-shaped cool blue sofa, occasional chairs, and a complete wet bar. Forward of the lounge is the formal dining area, separated by a credenza with pop up TV. The main foyer is forward and starboard giving access to the dining and salon, and includes a powder room.
EXCELLENCE V has a number of exterior options for entertaining and relaxing. The upper aft deck has an al fresco lounge with partial shade and sofas. Her bridge deck is partially shaded with an al fresco dining option, an outdoor sports bar, lounge area, and large sunpad. The sundeck features a Spa Pool tub with glass front, bar top, and infinity waterfall backdrop. It also has large sunpads, cocktail seating, and optional sun shades.
Guests craving adventure and excitement will love her selection of entertainment options. EXCELLENCE V has a gym with fold down balcony, full wall mirror and powder room/shower. There is a fold-out beach club terrace with plush seating, wet bar and access to the main deck. A full cinema is fitted with the latest technology and state of the art amenities just forward of the beach club, with a shared powder room. Some of the watersports on offer are kayaks, snorkel gear, waverunners, seabobs, paddle boards, inflatable toys, and scuba equipment.
EXCELLENCE V accommodates 12 charter guests in 7 cabins.
- A Master suite, located forward on the upper deck. It has a King size centerlined bed, wrap around windows and an overhead skylight, a large sofa, 2 arm chairs, a private study, and a private foredeck with sunpads, optional shade, and a Spa Pool. The his and hers marble en suite includes 2 Spa Pool tubs.
- A King guest suite, located to port of the Master, and accessed via the Master’s private lobby. It has a walk around King size bed, vanity, and en suite facilities with shower.
- A VIP cabin, located on the main deck, has a walk around King size bed, a full-length mirrored wall, vanity, walk-in closet, and en suite facilities with Spa Pool tub and shower.
- A Guest cabin, located on the main deck, with a walk around King size bed, vanity, walk-in closet, and en suite facilities with a Spa Pool tub and shower.
- A Double cabin, located on the main deck forward, with walk around King size bed, vanity, and en suite facilities with shower.