- 8m Yachtwerft Meyer Limo tender with 2 x 348hp engines
- 7.3m Castoldi tender with 315hp engine
- 2 x SeaDoo 260 Limited iS waverunners (3 man)
- 1 x SeaDoo SPARK waverunner (2 man)
- 2 x Seabobs
- 2 x Segways
- Waterskis, wakeboard & towable toys
- 2 x windsurfers
- 2 x kitesurfs
- Diving equipment (rendezvous diving only)
- snorkelling gear
Low: $475,000 P/W
High: $500,000 P/WRates are plus expenses
Rates in the Mediterranean are in Euros - Eur 420,000 / Wur 455,000
Measuring 205 feet in length, Baton Rouge was built in 2010 by Icon Yachts. Its interior was designed by Redman Whiteley Dixon, while the exterior styling was completed by Tim Heywood Design.
Spanning over six luxurious decks, this masterpiece exceeds expectations of style and space. Designed with a beach-chic theme, the interior of Baton Rouge has a cool, comfortable vibe — one complemented by a sophisticated main saloon, a quiet library, a gym, a bright upper deck saloon with a bespoke games table, and an observation lounge with panoramic views.
Head outside, and charter guests will be just as impressed. Home to a bridge deck pool, multiple spots for al fresco dining, countless sun pads, and a deck large enough for up to 12 people to relax, eat, drink and enjoy their luxury adventure at sea. After the sun goes down, they can make their way to the sundeck, where a cool club atmosphere — complete with a light show and disco — is the perfect way to end any night.
BATON ROUGE offers a huge selection of water toys and sports for its guests, including snorkel gear, sea bobs, segways, waterskis, windsurfers, a wakeboard, and 3 tenders. The yacht is an RYA certified training center.
Baton Rouge accommodates 12 charter guests in 7 cabins.
- A Master cabin, located on the main deck, with King size bed, day lounge, office, dressing room and en suite bathroom.
- 2 VIP cabins, located on the upper deck, each with Queen size bed and en suite bathroom.
- 2 Double/Twin cabins, located on the lower deck, convertible to Kings, each en suite.
- 2 Double cabins, located on the lower deck, each with Queen size bed and en suite bathroom.