About Worldwide Boat
Worldwide Boat LLC is an independent booking agency for luxury yacht charters around the world - we represent sailing boats and motor yachts worldwide.
We are a proud member of the following charter associations:
|Charter Yacht Brokers Assoc.||Florida Yacht Brokers Assoc.||BVI Charter Yacht Society|
Worldwide Boat consists of a worldwide network of charter specialists with extensive industry knowledge, to deliver the best possible yacht charter experience. Here are some of the key reasons to book your charter through us:
Limitless selection of quality yachts. Whether you enjoy crossing the seas in a classic sailboat, luxury motor yacht or sleek catamaran, we offer the best options.
Your yacht charter vacation is tailored just for you! We take pride in matching your personal preferences with the best suited private yacht, and more importantly the right crew for your group. Your charter itinerary and activities are customized based on your likes and interest, to ensure you experience exactly the vacation you want to have.
Our professional, yet friendly charter brokers are constantly traveling around the world to inspect active yachts on the charter market and personally meet the Captain and crew. Only the yachts that meet the highest standards of quality and professional service will be recommended for your charter vacation. We are here to share our seasoned travel experiences and knowledge of exotic destinations and to find you the right yacht with top notch service that carries the toys and offers the amenities you are looking for.
Whether you are new to yacht chartering or a charter veteran, your support needs are our top priority. No request is too small or too big, we are always available to help you with your yachting options, destination advice or any other questions you may have.
Independent / unbiased:
Our advice is free and unbiased. Being 100% independent, your perfect charter vacation is our goal. We have no financial incentive to suggest a yacht unless it is right for you.
From the time you contact us to the time you are off the boat, our only goal is to ensure that you and your guests have had the most memorable and fun charter experience ever! We invite you to take advantage of our expertise, and allow us to offer you the same attention we offer to all our clients. We look forward to helping you pick the right boat and plan your next vacation on the water.
Our Charter Divisions
|Miami & Florida||BoatSouthFlorida.com|
Disclaimers for Worldwide Boat LLC herein referred to as the, "Company". By using the Company's websites, visitors agree to the terms and conditions as presented:
INFORMATION and WEBSITE USE
- All information and data is presented in good faith and subject to change without notice. Information about the yachts has been provided and represented by the boat owners and/or their representatives. While the Company stands ready to provide a prospective charterer with such information which is believed to be reliable, the Company does not act as a Guarantor of such information, and cannot be held responsible for description inaccuracies.
- The Company makes no representation of the web site being error free. The user of this web site and any related or affiliated web sites shall hold the Company harmless for any loss of business, delays, interruptions or damages incurred, from the use of this web site and its features.
- The Company was designed and developed to present the services offered by boat owners and operators to prospective charter customers, and to serve as a broker for any charter agreements entered into by the boat owner and the charterer. It is understood that the function of the Company, when acting as the broker, is solely that of arranging the charter. The Company is in no way responsible for the actions of the charterer or captain/crew underthe terms of a charter agreement.
- The Company does not guarantee the performance of the boat owner and the charterer under a charter agreement.
- Once a charter agreement has been signed by both parties and a deposit of the charter fee has been paid, the Company shall have no further obligation or responsibility in connection herewith to either party, nor will the Company be liable to be sued on the contract, nor be liable for any matters which occur during the charter.
- The Company and its joint venture associates, do not own or operate boats for hire.