About Worldwide Boat Yacht Charter Specialists
Worldwide Boat LLC is a yacht charter company specializing in booking luxury yacht vacations in some of the most exclusive destinations around the world. We’re an independent yacht broker and agency representing sailing boats and motor yachts worldwide.
Worldwide Boat consists of a vast network of charter specialists with extensive industry knowledge and experience. We are also a proud member of the following charter associations:
- Charter Yacht Brokers Association
- Florida Yacht Brokers Association
- BVI Charter Yacht Society
Here are some of the key reasons to book your charter through us:
Choice: A Limitless Selection of Quality Yachts
Whether you enjoy crossing the seas in a classic sailboat, luxury motor yacht, mega-yacht, or sleek catamaran, we offer the best options. Choose from our wide array of vessels for the perfect one for you or your guests online, or allow us to provide our personal assistance and advice.
Personal Service: A Tailored Yacht Vacation Just for You
As a premier yacht charter company, we take pride in matching your personal preferences with the best-suited private yacht and, more importantly, the right crew for your group. Your itinerary and activities are customized based on your likes and interests to ensure that you experience exactly the vacation you want to have.
Expert Knowledge: Concierge Help and Advice
Our knowledgeable, friendly professionals are constantly traveling around the world to inspect active yachts on the charter market and personally meet the captain and crew. Only the yachts that meet the highest standards of quality and professional service will be recommended for your vacation. We are an experienced yacht broker here to share our seasoned travel experiences and knowledge of exotic destinations. We want to find for you the right yacht with top-notch service that carries all of the mind-blowing features, amenities, and “toys” you’re looking for.
Consistent Support: Always There for You
Whether you are new to using yacht rentals or a veteran vacationer, your needs are our top priority. No request is too small or too big; we are always available to help you with your yacht charter. Booking the right vessel, offering destination advice, talking about options, and organizing your meals and itinerary are all within our wheelhouse!
Independent: Unbiased, Honest Service From a Trustworthy Yacht Agency
Our advice is free and unbiased. Unlike other yacht agencies out there, we’re 100% independent. That means your perfect charter vacation is our goal; we have no financial incentive to suggest a yacht unless it is right for you.
Customer Satisfaction: Great Vacations Are Our Priority
From the time you contact us to the time you are off the boat, our only goal is to ensure that you and your guests have the most memorable and fun charter experience ever! We invite you to take advantage of our expertise and allow us to offer you the same attention we offer to all of our clients. We look forward to helping you pick the right boat and plan your next vacation on the water.
Disclaimers for Worldwide Boat LLC, herein referred to as “the Company.” By using the Company’s websites, visitors agree to the terms and conditions as presented:
Information and Website Use
- All information and data is presented in good faith and subject to change without notice. Information about the yachts has been provided and represented by the boat owners and/or their representatives. While the Company stands ready to provide a prospective charterer with such information which is believed to be reliable, the Company does not act as a Guarantor of such information and cannot be held responsible for description inaccuracies.
- The Company makes no representation of the website being error-free. The user of this website and any related or affiliated websites shall hold the Company harmless for any loss of business, delays, interruptions, or damages incurred from the use of this website and its features.
- The Company was designed and developed to present the services offered by boat owners and operators to prospective charter customers and to serve as a broker for any charter agreements entered into by the boat owner and the charterer. It is understood that the function of the Company, when acting as the broker, is solely that of arranging the charter. The Company is in no way responsible for the actions of the charterer or captain/crew under the terms of a charter agreement.
- The Company does not guarantee the performance of the boat owner and the charterer under a charter agreement.
- Once a charter agreement has been signed by both parties and a deposit of the charter fee has been paid, the Company shall have no further obligation or responsibility in connection herewith to either party, nor will the Company be liable to be sued on the contract, nor be liable for any matters which occur during the charter.
- The Company and its joint venture associates do not own or operate boats for hire.